View Profile ThatGreenAlien

12 Movie Reviews

To be honest, I thought it was very boring. Your dialouge scenes should have more than a text box that changes every so many frames while the characters are completely static. Add stuff like camera panning, dialogue sound, idle animations and transitions. It doesn't have to be anything super fancy, just something to keep the viewer interested. Keep practicing!

ShadowWarriorLuke responds:

Fair enough.

Uhm

No backgrounds, bad gravity, boring black text, no real point. Why does the watermark say copyright on it? Did you make those MapleStory sprites?
I recommend using the dumping grounds for stuff like this, save the portal for your finished projects.

Awesome

One of your better animations cinematic-wise. I would have liked the screen cracking scene shatter out though, haha.

11 Game Reviews

Nice!

Pretty simple game, but I do like it. The art is nice also.

bad

It's incredibly glitchy, you can jump as much as you want (thus, never death by falling), the sound quality is bad, and it just looks poorly made in general.

So so

It wasn't that great since it's only a couple things, but I liked the design of it, I thought it was pretty clean and efficient.

DisobeyMe responds:

tank you

Web designer, developer, graphic designer, motion graphics dude, and everything in between! I’m also a pretty big video game and anime nerd.

22, Male