Magus Bros Shorts 4 Magus Bros Shorts 4

To be honest, I thought it was very boring. Your dialouge scenes should have more than a text box that changes every so many frames while the characters are completely static. Add stuff like camera panning, dialogue sound, idle animations and transitions. It doesn't have to be anything super fancy, just something to keep the viewer interested. Keep practicing!

ShadowWarriorLuke responds:

Fair enough.

Preview [iSkyProduction] Preview [iSkyProduction]

Uhm

No backgrounds, bad gravity, boring black text, no real point. Why does the watermark say copyright on it? Did you make those MapleStory sprites?
I recommend using the dumping grounds for stuff like this, save the portal for your finished projects.

MBR vs Alex MBR vs Alex

Awesome

One of your better animations cinematic-wise. I would have liked the screen cracking scene shatter out though, haha.

Mysterical Mysterical

Enjoyed

I really liked the still. Work on your art some though.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

It is not my best art, and like said to Scnal was done for the music. Alot of shortcuts were made.

Sasuke vs Neji Sasuke vs Neji

meh

Not bad for a start, but the gravity was really bad, and there were lots of misalignments. Sorry if that sounded mean, but you wouln't ever learn if you onlt ever get sweet talk.

MBR - Aleks MBR - Aleks

Kickass

I loved it. I would have liked a slightly longer fight however, and maybe see the sprites smoothed.

GoldenTot responds:

I only smoothed the map in this one. I think unsmoothed sprites look more crisp and high quality.

GT - Cheese GT - Cheese

Pretty sweet!

I thought the humor was pretty decent, but I do think there were some places where more lip sync would have been nice.

Animation Sample Animation Sample

MOAR

I really like the 3D effect going there. I would love to see a whole flash movie of your skills.

3FrogBoy responds:

Actually, this is a peice of test animation for a movie I've been making

internet fuck nigr internet fuck nigr

Wait whut

I really don't even.... Just.... :C

KcubAtsim responds:

mario is an ass hole and if you watch any of my flash movies you suck p.s fuck sonic

Ultrasound Ultrasound

Wow!

Wow, this totally jumped off the page for me. I loved the audio, art, and animation!